Click here to see the January/February 2017 Freethought Society (FS) ezine.
In the ezine you will find the following articles:
- Dr. Richard Dawkins Recovers from Minor Stroke by Margaret Downey
- Photos From the Dr. Dawkins 2016 U. S. A. Tour
- More Photos From the Dr. Dawkins 2016 U. S. A. Tour
- Freethought Society Merchandise Page
- Freedom of Religion or Belief Committee Report by Dennis Middlebrooks and Alan Gold
- The Freethought Society’s 2017 Two-Month Activities Calendar
- The Ongoing Tree of Knowledge Project
- Tree of Knowledge Testimonials by Glen Loev and Hugh Taft-Morales
- Donation and Information Page
We hope that you will remain or become an active supporter of the great work FS is doing. Please donate to the general fund or select a project you want to help sponsor. All donations to FS are tax-deductible!
If the ezine inspires you to become more actively involved with FS, please provide us with your contact information, including your phone number and mailing address.
Special events are being planned in your area so don’t miss an opportunity to participate further. All personal information is confidential and will not be shared with other organizations.
We want supporters to stay informed at all times. To keep updated about events, meetings and issues, please sign up to participate in the FS Discussion List.
We want supporters to stay informed at all times. To keep updated about events, meetings and issues, please sign up to participate
The Freethought Society News Editorial Staff