Here is the Freethought Society (FS) PDF newsletter (September/October/November/December 2013):
In the newsletter you will find the following articles:
- Message to Freethought Society Supporters by Margaret Downey
- Photos of the Bartram Avenue Clean-Up Project
- Godless Conference and a Neck Tie by Staks Rosch
- 2013 Friggatriskaidekaphobia Party Photos
- Friggatriskaidekaphobia T-Shirt Order Form
- 2013 Pennsylvania State Conference Photos
- 2013 DragonCon Parade Photos
- My James Randi Educational Foundation Amazing Meeting Experience by Celestia Ward
- Volunteering at The Amazing Meeting by Margaret Downey
- Why I am No Longer a Christian by Alberta Parish
- Call for Nominations to the Freethought Society Board of Directors
- Freethought Society Board of Directors Nomination Form
- The Freethought Society’s 2013/2014 Three Month Activities Calendar
- Supporter Donation Page and St. Croix Cottage Information
We hope that you will remain or become an active supporter of the great work FS is doing. Please donate to the general fund or select a project you want to help sponsor. All donations to FS are tax-deductible!
If the newsletter inspires you to become more actively involved with FS, please provide us with your contact information, including your phone number and mailing address.
Special events are being planned in your area so don’t miss an opportunity to participate further. All personal information is confidential and will not be shared with other organizations.
We want supporters to stay informed at all times. To keep updated about events, meetings and issues, please sign up to participate in the FS Discussion List:
Check for upcoming events at the FS Meet Up page: http://www.meetup.com/Freethought-Society-Meetup/
Like FS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Freethought-Society/147128532024347
Follow FS on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/#!/FreethoughtScty
The Freethought Society News Editorial Staff