In the newsletter you will find the following articles:
- Trying to Stop Public School BSA Recruitment Assemblies by Margaret Downey
The Camp Quest 2020 Envision Campaign by Amanda Metskas
- The History of “In Gold We Trust”
- In Legal Action We Trust by Michael Newdow
- West Coast Anti-Superstition Bash and Friggatriskaidekaphobia Treatment Center by Margaret Downey
- Two Movie Recommendations by Dennis Middlebrooks
- The Freethought Society’s 2015 Multi-Month Calendar
- Donation, Information, and Volunteer Page
We hope that you will remain or become an active supporter of the great work FS is doing. Please donate to the general fund or select a project you want to help sponsor. All donations to FS are tax-deductible! If the newsletter inspires you to become more actively involved with FS, please provide us with your contact information, including your phone number, email address, and mailing address.
Special events are being planned in your area so don’t miss an opportunity to participate further. All personal information is confidential and will not be shared with other organizations. We want supporters to stay informed at all times. To keep updated about events, meetings and issues, please sign up to participate in the FS Discussion List.
Check for upcoming events at the FS Meet Up page.
Like FS on Facebook!
Follow FS on Twitter.
The Freethought Society News Editorial Staff